Saturday, July 5, 2008

A Flash Feed

So I made it back from my vacation safe and sound with nothing truly worthwhile to drag on about. I'll just say that it was a good time and a slow time, which was exactly what I needed.

As soon as I am home, however, it seems that I am required of. Any moment now Keighdee should be here to pick me up and whisk me away to northern indiana where we will do our marriage counseling thing. Honestly it sounds like an event only a troubled couple would attend but it is a requirement that our pastor has, something of a couple's right of passage I'm assuming. There is a hope that I will have to fight thirty or more men in an earthen pit in order to prove my loyalty over lust. I will use a broad axe for the occasion, and it will be glorious.

My apologies to Chris for not making it to the fights tonight as I have to leave town again sooner than I wanted to. When shall we meet then, brothers? And to what purpose?

1 comment:

Aaron McClaskey said...

you have fun with that. we'll be here, snickering at you.

as for the impending feast of souls, i'm game for whenever. there is, of course, the option of cthulhu's sabbath this thursday, but there are, as always, so many distractions to contend with (the most noble of which being to get fucking drunk). you and the savior saddle up your regiment and i'll make myself available to partake in the misdeeds.