Thursday, March 6, 2008

And So It Begins

I turned in my short story a few weeks ago and got the twenty or so papers of feedback from it today. I was happy and, supposedly with a few brush stroke changes, I could get it published. Here is to the little flashes of light in the darkness, mates.

My apologies for not having written in some time, it is not that I hate posting here but that I have been so distracted by this week. I guess since it is the week before spring break every professor of mine decided they were instantly behind and needed to settle accounts. That and I received a two-hundred dollar power bill...what the cock?

I'm going to spend the rest of the night at work sifting through another chapter of the endeavor. Mayhap it turns into something, mayhap it don't. I'm going to fuck you so hard on your birthday, brother, that you will be pissing back into the cup and remixing drinks with it. You've been warned.

1 comment:

Aaron McClaskey said...

cheers to that. the sully bastard won't even know his birthrights by the time we're through with him.

pre drinks here?

also, bring me a copy of your steampunk adventures.