Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Piss In Your Hat, Mate

I've been reading a lot of other people's work recently because of peer review sessions and just a general desire to be a part of the community. I will not lie, it has not been an easy thing to read other works because I find that although I hate my own writing I seem to hate other people's work more. Gary Soto excused.

I've also finished the next chapter of the endeavor which means that I should actually be "finish-finished" with it after about five more revise sessions. Thank you for the inspiration and the title help brothers, I think you will enjoy your part in all of this.

Theory, what did you think? Chris, was it a good birthday? Josh, tu habla espanol or is that just chicken on your chin? Keighders, do not despair for I am up for it, all the time. That is not a boast but bone hard scientific fact.

With that I leave you again, oh my brothers, to the wonderment of time, space and the infinite destructive power of sparkle motion. If you see the motion coming at you I suggest you brag about it.

No comments: