Thursday, March 20, 2008

Medea Is A Happy Bitch

She really is. I just spent two hours typing up a script with her little happiness mishaps in it. So far it tastes like dogshit but I'm sure the actors can figure that out. They have to.


On a better note I finished the roughness for chapter three as well. I need to spend a week or so with each chapter picking them apart for story and character elements before I can move on, but I think that having 3-4 chapters in the "please look at me" portion of my mind is a good thing. I'm hoping that this will be my first publication and that when I lose its flavor around chapter XX I can find the way to rekindle it. I know you're uninterested in it so I won't bore you with specifics.

Write, my brothers, and do it whenver you find it possible. Time before a class? bust out the pen. Waiting for her/him to prepare themelves for your giant member? uncap that madness onto the page. As badly as I want to read my own finished work I would rather be holding yours. We are in a unique position, our little group here. We have aspiring writers hanging out with aspiring editors and publishing house owners. If you ever needed an excuse to do better every day, this is it.

Look lively, oh my brothers, and see opportunity kicking in your balls (or vaginas) as you wake every morning.

1 comment:

Aaron McClaskey said...

well, at very least, if this writing kick doesn't bode for you, we now know you could serve our nation's children well as an inspirational speaker.

talking about ball kicks and what have you.

by the by, add brock's blog to your list, if you so please:

http://sinsandknowledge.blogspot.com/

step softly,
aaron