Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Frustrations

School is a shithead or am I just bipolar?

So I woke this morning as I have every other morning for the last month to a cat's ass in my face and his paws going to town on my blankets. It seems no matter what I do Jack will not leave me alone while I'm trying to sleep and no amount of spraying with water seems to jog him from it. I will start the bleach regimen tomorrow and see if that doesn't fix him.

The endeavor goes poorly at the moment. I've written a few good chapters and now I can't seem to force myself to go back to them. I need to go back to them but I would rather not and that is a problem.

I'll reserve this space for further revisions as the day progresses although I have only been awake for an hour of it and there is not much promise.

Look lively, brothers.

No comments: