Wednesday, August 6, 2008

And Such

I managed to get my computer cleaned out finally. I still cannot change my background which, honestly, was the least of my concerns, but the .exe files that kept fucking with everything are deleted and taken care of.

I'm not sure I'm going to continue with this blog thing anymore. I don't see the point outside of a moment of free writing before I work on other things. I will do the Chaucer thing still whenever Chris gets it set up, but as for all of this I just don't see the point. That is by no means my final say in the matter, but its a heads up moment anyway.

1 comment:

Aaron McClaskey said...

as much as i would like to say that is both impossible and unaccepted, i'd be a hypocrite in doing so.

however, you should know i started posting again today and feel there's no reason why the lot of us cannot continue this experiment.

truly, lotus, what better outlet do we have?