Monday, August 25, 2008

Anew

So everything has sort of been upside down for me recently. I've not had any time for this place as some of my brothers pointed out and I make no apologies for it. You know why.

Things just have not been going well recently, not that I need to explain the what and wherefors. Keighdee and I have agreed to some sort of armistice, drawing lines down the week and creating days we do and don't. It is all my fault and so I take the blame for it, but at the same time I need this to sort out my own shit. I just hope she takes the time to do the same, something I believe she is doing but refuse to make myself responsible for.


I've been thinking about asking a travel agent about a trip to english shores this spring. I should have a couple thousand if I save properly and it would be nice to take a puddle jumper out there and see what is what. I'll just have to get over the plan ride I guess, and the probability of going it alone.

will put something down here for the enjoyment of all tomorrow. Now that all the business is done I think it is time I moved on to pleasure.

No comments: