Thursday, August 28, 2008

Fucked

Well, it seems that my hope for being graduated this year is impossible now. The DAPR thing that tells me my credit and ability seems to change drastically all the time, this time its telling me that I'm 46 credits away from graduation, meaning that I'd have to take 23 credit hours a semester in order to achieve victory. Hard not to get a little down about that now I guess.Potentially I could take 14 credit hours this summer and have graduated by the start of next year, I was just sort of looking forward to being done on time with the other kids I guess.

Oh well, right?

*EDIT*

Seems that on top of all these things I've also got to drop my 407 class because I'm taking the prereq for it. while that makes sense now it really sucks. I know I can handle the course work, I'm just apparently not skilled enough to have fun with the big boys.

No comments: