Monday, August 4, 2008

To Make It Short

My computer is basically fucked. After downloading what I thought was an update for my computer everything sort of went to hell. My background was changed, my computer running programs that wouldn't shut down, and eventually blue screening as I ran anti virus scans. Luckily I managed to get my flash drive out and secure some of the things I've been working really hard on, but everything else is now garbage to be lost when I reformat. If I reformat. I may just throw the goddamn thing into my attic and buy a typewriter instead. I still have my laptop to make these little posts with, and the only thing I'd be losing is the ability to play games on the computer. Something I need not lament anyway. Another amazing start to my day I must say.

I suppose we'll have to see what goes with all of that. It would really suck if I have to revert to my laptop because that screws keighdee over a bit. She's been using it for the last couple months because her computer is a bigger ass stain than mine has become. Whatever. We'll figure this out.

*Edit*

Originally I'd refused to write any more posts until Aaron and the others had posted a bit, but then I realized that all of them have been busy with concerts/promotions/travel and the very real date that they are moving back to school on so I'm going to retract that assertion, grudgingly.

No comments: