Monday, February 25, 2008

Cthulu

Did you know he is on the '08 ballot? Bring your blood and seaweed.


The morning started right with coffee and an empty stomach. Really I have no idea how I lived without the morning brew....probably I lived without the afternoon shakes.


I really just need to get through this semester as best I can at this point. My grades are atrocious and I don't see them improving because I cannot seem to force myself through them every day. My brit lit class has a wonderfully smart professor who cannot put together an interesting lecture despite her brilliance. The only glimmer I have is my CW Fic One class, yet at just two classes a week it hardly makes up for the other three days of other BS. I've stopped going to psychology entirely because I've figured out that the entire class is online, attendance is non-important and I take tests in a computer lab. Theatre is not too bad, the proff is a great man but somehow everything is due in 2009 and tests that I've scored 100% on are showing up as failed or zeros.

This is an early post, my brothers, and the day is still long. I'll put something else up later no doubt. Leave me your love, or at the least the bloody excuse for what we did together last night.

I have that sandpaper, baby, so spread yo cheeks.

1 comment:

Keighdee said...

I agree. No more psychology. Yay theatre.