Friday, February 8, 2008

You, Sir, Are An Asshole

My apologies for not having written in some time. School and life have been leading me astray from what is really important, the three people who read my blog. Do not get me wrong, I am in love with you, but I cannot be trusted to show up on time.

I write this from my work station because I've been accidentally scheduled to work every weekend for the next month. Although this means that I will be making more money it does not mean that I will be a happier person. On the contrary I'd like to burn down....everything? Glad you suggested it.

I'm on my own for the weekend as well. Keighdee went home to get a toaster and some kitchen supplies from her parents. Apparently they were appalled by what I have in my kitchen and wanted to give me a hand. I'm hoping that there is a coffee grinder or something in it, otherwise I'm sending it all back.

I apologize again for the shortness, I'm needed at my desk. I'll reserve this space for a better post that has more to do with iron prostitutes and less with the reality of my sex life.

Until then, stay frosty oh my brothers.

No comments: