Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Appearances

Apparently nobody liked my idea so I'm going it alone. I win the prize and victory is good.

I have not posted recently because I'm busy doing other business like writing papers about nothing or worrying about the wedding. Its pretty far off still which is good because I'm a poor poor man.

For some reason editing other works is actually an enjoyable experience for me. I like to be able to see where other writers are at and throw some love at them in the form of black-ink slander. I'm pretty sure one of my comments in the margin of a story about cattle was "fuck-tard*". I hope they understood the footnote attached to it as it took me a while to format "Cheese-wasted" and "Whorefooted Mousepatrol" in the proper fonts. That font was wingdings.

Also, another fun side story. I watched some people thieve wood from the back lot of a rental place last night. Twenty minutes of snapping wood off of a pallet and stuffing it onto carts and into bags. I'm not sure what the wood was for but there is a forty-foot horse parked in downtown muncie right now that stinks of beer and sweat. Thank god the war is over though, brothers.

No comments: