Monday, April 14, 2008

Minor Setbacks

Of course I'd expected them, but not in such massive detail. I sense hours of work ahead and much despair as the beginning draws near.

I have been playing an unnecessary amount of COD4 and I think I'm finally getting my money back out of that Xbox thing. Each RPG that hits its mark and every silenced AK-47 round that meets its destiny is one more step towards a nice cushy office and some much needed paper to push around. I will tell you that my high score on the day was something like seventy-two kills, three air strikes, two helicopter assaults and thirteen deaths in one game. At the end of it my fingers hurt, I might have been sweating and I had broken my headset. It was a good day.

On a less violent note the endeavor comes along with the setbacks aforementioned. Apparently with the way she wants to wander the entirety of chapter three must be removed and replaced by something entitled Gallivanting. You have resumed your role, brothers, play it well.

I think I'll end this here and play a few games before class. I've been writing since seven this morning and having to throw out almost all of what I've written has drawn my ire for the pen. I will have it adjusted by the day's end, or maybe I will be drunk and it will be me that is adjusted. We will see after my meeting about grad school which one is the necessary choice. Until then.

No comments: