Thursday, April 17, 2008

Progress Made

These last few days have been a weird collection of accidental drunken me, sleep, cleaning and work. School is winding down and I just want the whole goddamn thing to go away. I doubt it will.

The summer is just over the next hill but it will be short lived for me and I'm not too sure what to do. I have two cats and a lease that is coming up in May which I either have to renew for the summer and pay out the ass for or do I don't know what with. I have no where to go with the cats so I'm pretty much fucked. Chris had some good suggestions for me and I'd like to take them up but I just cannot find a haven for the littluns so I guess I'm muncie bound. What a fucking trip.

Aside from that things are going swimmingly I guess. I don't have any job prospects outside of maybe working for the grocery store this summer. Hopefully things turn up, who knows.

This was a ramble and I'll leave it at that, my brothers.

No comments: