Friday, April 18, 2008

Homecoming

I will be home for the summer mates, cats and all. I'll be taking classes at IPFW and once again working at the track with Chris. You are forewarned.

I'm not really sure how the living arrangements will go but if they are not working I have a cheap room at Chris' bachelor pad that will serve well. I'm terribly excited to be out of Muncie for a few months and in the company of my brothers for more than a night of debauchery. I can smell delicious summer nights to come. Not to mention that having the job at the track will allow me the ability to purchase Keighdee's rings finally. Ring the bells, brothers, I am coming home.

3 comments:

adamic said...

I'll probably be visiting Fort Wayne sometime this summer.

adamic said...

Er. This is Michael Goode, by the way.

Aaron McClaskey said...

cheers to a summer we shall not remember.

step softly,
aaron